View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

UCAS Clearing embargo

on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:11 am
I realise this isn't CMA but I couldn't decide where to put it and decided that the Embargo is kinda about restrictions, like CMA is... I will move it if needed!

We have been issued with a new Embargo agreement for Clearing, which I imagine everyone has. One of the elements states:

"Ensure all vendors and third party suppliers have confirmed their readiness for the ABL results embargo."

Which kind of seems to imply we need some kind of agreement from our CRM suppliers that they won't somehow release results in the embargo. Has anyone actually sought this yet and received it? I am in contact with ours (Hobsons) and we are looking at it but not really sure what we need. Not sure if a signed statement is enough, or if that is necessary.

What are your thoughts?
Admin
View user profilehttp://crmnetworkuk.forumotion.com

Re: UCAS Clearing embargo

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:44 pm
Hi Aimee,

Good point. I think that when it comes down to it, it could be quite a lengthy document to be contractually watertight. We haven't had this conversation, though I will raise it with our provider (Azorus) on my next weekly call.

In reality it is highly unlikely our provider would be able to do anything accidental, it would have to be fairly deliberate. The danger is more with our nimble fingered internal staff, though again, it would have to be intentional.

thanks,

Andy
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum